Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

holiday

Holiday
My first day on my holiday.I decide to go to my aunt's house and stay there.Because my parents when busy going to work.my mum called my older cousin  to come and pick me up.She lives with her mum my So I pack my clothes and wait for my cousin to come pick me up.

When we arrived to my aunt’s house .My cousin came and hug me.He  we're excited  to see me. They  gave me Easter eggs and we all share .My cousin were  playing games.He told me to come in and join him playing his game.Then we slept.

The next morning our cousin woke us up to come and eat breakfast.She told me that she is going to drop us of to my aunt's home.After we eat breakfast.We hop in the car and we all went to the shop to buy food for lunch and dinner . Then she drop us off. We watch movies and some snacks.We watched sing dead lands and doctor strange played soccer,volley and hacky sack outside it was fun  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.